Factors such as sun damage, ageing, smoking, weight loss and other lifestyle and environmental factors can be responsible for our skin:
- Looking dull and lacklustre
- Appearing dry
- Lacking volume
- Appearing creased or wrinkled
- Having visible patches of pigmentation.
However, many of these visible signs of ageing can be effectively treated with the variety of non-surgical cosmetic procedures available at Brighton Beautiful!
We have many treatment choices for skin rejuvenation, including:
- Juvederm® Hydrate – a Dermal Filler which effectively replenishes the depleted Hyaluronic acid in the skin with a treatment of injectable HLA to restore the skins’ hydration.
- Dermapen® – a treatment designed to stimulate collagen synthesis in the treatment area. This can be used as a ‘stand-alone’ treatment or in conjunction with the ‘hydrating’ Dermal Fillers containing Hyaluronic Acid.
- IPL Rejuvenation – ‘Intense Pulsed Light’ treatment, which can effectively treat facial thread veins, red spots, rosacea, spider naevi and port wine stains.
- The Perfect Peel® is suitable for all skin types and is extremely effective in reducing the appearance of wrinkles, facial scarring and pigmentation.